Do not use this company.If they had the last load in the world i would send my driver empty.

This company is a SCAM the are very rude. I wouldn`t recommend this company to anyone. Please stay away trust me and the other bad reviews about them. They messed up on a load and dont want to pay me and now they make it like i did something wrong.

Pathmark is NO good.I wish i did research before i worked with them but i hope someone else will see this review and might help them and safe them from problems.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pathmark Transportation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pathmark Transportation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pathmark Transportation shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Marshall2016

Robert Enfield is the mastermind behind all the negative reviews. Be careful, he will post fake reviews about you too.

His address on record: